Let's get REAL


Realize that in order to reach the least, the last, the lost, the lonely and the left out, you must educate yourself and others; activate by joining others in this movement; and most importantly, be motivated out of love – the kind of love that only God can give.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Frustration

Anyone frustrated? I want things done NOW. I don't want to have to wait for days, weeks, months, years, to accomplish what I think is before me. I don't want to WAIT at all. I've always been one for action, and it frustrates me to have to think through things, get approval and do the groundwork so that things take off right.
Reminds me of when a new building is constructed. They spend quite a bit of time talking about it, dreaming, designing and planning before ground breaking. Then, it is months of digging and laying foundations before you see anything that even resembles a building. Once the foundation is secure, the actual building itself feels as is if it going up quickly. That's the most exciting part for me - watching it change day by day and seeing the finishing touches go on.
Lord, help me be patient as you are wanting to build a new building in my life. I'm not even sure I've made it to ground breaking. I'm a dreamer and I want to see the building NOW. Help me to endure this part of the journey as a good foundation is essential for anything to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment