Let's get REAL


Realize that in order to reach the least, the last, the lost, the lonely and the left out, you must educate yourself and others; activate by joining others in this movement; and most importantly, be motivated out of love – the kind of love that only God can give.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

FWC Mission Week

Tomorrow, February 27, is the first day of Mission week at First Wesleyan Church. Vince and I serve on the Mission Committee and I have been asked to give a "Window on Missions" on the second Sunday. I am very excited to share with my home church of the ministry that God has laid on my heart. If you are interested in hearing how God is working around the world, the main events are:
Sunday morning worship on February 27
Wednesday "Taste of Nations" sampling of food from around the world
Sunday morning worship on March 6

I'll be speaking in the March 6 worship services. FWC has a traditional service at 9:00, a contemporary service at 10:20, and a Spanish-speaking service at 10:30. I will be at all three services.

Thank you for praying for this very important time for our church and for me as I share about my awareness and training ministry to fight human trafficking.

No comments:

Post a Comment