Let's get REAL


Realize that in order to reach the least, the last, the lost, the lonely and the left out, you must educate yourself and others; activate by joining others in this movement; and most importantly, be motivated out of love – the kind of love that only God can give.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow

"And somewhere it's snowing
See the soft drifting down
As the snowflakes surrender
To the hardening ground
Like the good grace of Jesus
That covers our sin
In the kingdom of heaven
It's snowing again."

This song played on the radio when I was a young teen. I believe the artist was Stephanie Bosada. I'm not sure I'm spelling her name right.

Every time it snows, I think about how God makes things beautiful for us and takes care of us. The aftermath of blizzards in Oklahoma is not pretty, but if we focus on the beauty of the white fluffy stuff and remember that God is decorating our world, it makes it easier to enjoy.

It will melt and life will return to "normal." My question to you - do you want "normal" or do you want to make a change? Take this opportunity to let God clean up your act. I'm asking him to clean up mine.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe God also send us snow, so that instead of a world that focuses on go, go, go. We need to focus on a world that steps back and basks in awe of HIS beauty.

    ReplyDelete