Let's get REAL


Realize that in order to reach the least, the last, the lost, the lonely and the left out, you must educate yourself and others; activate by joining others in this movement; and most importantly, be motivated out of love – the kind of love that only God can give.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Silence is NOT Golden

I have been silent for much too long. Human trafficking is not going away. Just because I am busy, even with good things, gives me NO excuse. To be quite honest, I stopped blogging for awhile because I was frustrated. I got my feelings hurt. But that doesn't compare to the pain and suffering that so many go through daily. I have so much and many of them have nothing. I must not stop telling people that slavery still exists. I must not stop what I am doing to prevent trafficking. I must not stop my efforts at protecting others through buying free trade and other means. I must support prosecution of those who are in support and involved in trafficking. I must not be blind to the suffering of those around me.

National Human Trafficking Awareness Day
is today. I hope you will take the time to pray for those who are caught in the web of modern slavery. Search some websites and learn something new. Look for ways where you can get involved. Shop fair trade and support those who have joined this cause. Open your eyes to what is going on around you and look for signs of trafficking. Do something.


World Hope International

OATH (Oklahomans Against the Trafficking of Humans)

StAT (Stand Against Trafficking)

Equal Exchange (a fair trade company)

Not For Sale

Fair Trade USA

The Trouble With The Alphabet

Oasis USA

No comments:

Post a Comment