Let's get REAL


Realize that in order to reach the least, the last, the lost, the lonely and the left out, you must educate yourself and others; activate by joining others in this movement; and most importantly, be motivated out of love – the kind of love that only God can give.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Trouble with the Alphabet

I learned about the trouble with the alphabet in my travels around the world. I saw children who were dying of hunger, mothers who had to chose which of their children would live and which would die, families who did not know if they would have a next meal. I saw teenagers who survived growing up in an orphanage to a life that seemed to have no meaning. I saw people brush aside those who needed help and leave the sick bleeding and dying. I saw children who came to a church so they could have a drink of clean water. I saw people walking miles to see a nurse and get vitamins. I don't have all the answers, and neither does this group, but they do have a lot to say. Take some time to view their website. I have the book and it has made an impact everywhere I take it. I hope you will ask me some time about the book. Don't forget that fighting against human trafficking is standing up for children, many of whom do not have a voice or a choice.

http://www.thetroublewiththealphabet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment